BD Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Google ads
Affiliates
free forum

Tiffany jewelry is my favouite jewelry

2 posters

Go down

Tiffany jewelry is my favouite jewelry Empty Re: Tiffany jewelry is my favouite jewelry

Post  jimmy1988 Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:29 pm

A man was hit by a cab in the street. He was brought to the hospital. His wife who was standing

up by his bed, said to the doctor: "I think that he is very ill." "I am afraid that he is

dead."said the doctor,Hearing this, the man moved his head and said: "I'm not dead. I'm still

alive." "Be quiet, "said the wife. "the doctor knows better than you!"
Just then a voice called from outside the door, "If you do, I won't go."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Coach Handbags
Coach Outlet
Coach Bags

jimmy1988

Back to top Go down

Tiffany jewelry is my favouite jewelry Empty Re: Tiffany jewelry is my favouite jewelry

Post  shneiner Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:53 pm

However, there have been a number of issues that have arisen over the trademark of the Ugg Boot and for some time the trademark UGG Felicity Boots was owned by the Deckers Outdoor Corporation in Australia and because of their also holding additional international trademarks relating to the product they were able to limit the term's use in Australia and because of this they were able to successful sue other Ugg Importers for using the term.

shneiner

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum